The Wisdom Coalition Camp Connect ~ brought to you by:
Date: August 13, 2016
Time: 8 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: Rodale Farm
Come Connect to Your WHY and The Wisdom Coalition Community!
Remember the magic of summer when you were a kid? No responsibilities-just fun! That’s the spirit of Camp Connect, a women’s retreat at the beautiful Rodale Farm where you will connect to yourself and others.
You’ll be able to choose from 9 stimulating workshops, spend time on your own personal renewal, and celebrate the strength of our growing Wisdom Coalition community.
8:00-8:45 Breakfast and Check-in
8:45-9:30 Session #1 (You will only participate in one of these sessions; please choose your first and second preference in the registration area)
1. Morning yoga: Yoga designed to help you find out who you are with yoga instructor Liz Jordon, co-founder of Clear Path Wellness in Emmaus
2. Mindfulness: Learn the benefits of being present in your life conducted by Shonda Moralis LCSW, Psychotherapist, author and Mindfulness educator.
3. Drumming from the Heart: This workshop will focus on getting heart centered, presented by Meg Deak, MCAT, LCP.
9:45-10:25 Session #2 (You will only participate in one of these sessions; please choose your first and second preference in the registration area)
1. Wisdom, Wealth and Wellness: Presented by Julie Knight, financial planner with Morgan Stanley, Allentown
2. Make the most of your make up: Workshop presented by Carmen Toro, make up artist and owner of Beauty Alibi in Bethlehem.
3. Create and Reflect: Explore your personal Y and how to connect with your inner self with board certified art therapist Marie Mauro with a private practice in Bethlehem
10:30-11:00 Snack and planting project. Everyone participates
11:05-11:45 Session #3
1. Inter-gender communication: Why do men and women communicate so differently? Presented by Annarose Ingarra Milch, speaker and author of Lunch with Lucille.
2. Organize your life: An organized life is a happy life presented by Lehigh Valley Minimologist Colleen Warmingham
3. How to solve your sleep problems: Sleep solutions presented by Ronee Welch, Certified Integrative Adult Sleep Coach, owner of Sleeptastic Solutions.
12:00 Lunch and time to enjoy the pop up Rodale General Store for organic treats, books, gardening supplies and more!
Thank you to our Fabulous Sponsors:
Phoebe Floral Shop
Dan Schantz Greenhouses
Senior Moves By Design